OUR PLEDGE TO OWNERS
As prospective investors, we pledge the following
to any business owner who reaches out to us.
If you are interested in reaching out to Adventures about your company, we want you to know that we will abide by the following in all interactions.
- We pledge to keep all your information strictly confidential.
- We pledge to respond thoughtfully to you within 72 hours.
- We pledge not to waste your time, or ours.
- We pledge to never contact your employees, vendors or customers without your written permission.
- We pledge to use information you provide exclusively for consideration in investing in your company.
- We pledge to give you honest and transparent feedback on our interest in your company.
- We pledge to set your expectations about our likelihood of investing in your company and valuation ballpark as soon as we have enough information to do so.
- We pledge to explain every step of the process in plain English and in as much detail as you’d like.
- We pledge to answer any and all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- We pledge to meet any deadlines we set with you or your team.
If Adventures is interested in investing in or buying your company, we also agree to abide by the following.
- We pledge to only make a detailed offer if we intend to follow through and close.
- We pledge to only make an offer that we have the financial capacity to responsibly fulfill.
- We pledge to present a fair offer, the components of which are clearly outlined, that should lead to a win-win relationship.
- We pledge not to rush you, but also to never be the cause of delays.
- We pledge only to invest in your company if we can hold it long-term; we will not “flip” your company.
- We pledge to respect the legacy of your company’s founders and existing ownership, and foster a culture that makes employees happy to continue working there.