Adventur.es is seeking an ambitious full-time marketing associate to become part of an established portfolio company's new dedicated marketing department. The role will initially include online ad management, lead tracking, and content development, with unlimited opportunity to expand the role once the foundation is in place. We are seeking a candidate who has both a record in and passion for the intersection of marketing, analytics and sales outcomes, ultimately being motivated by turning a consumer into a customer, and a customer into an advocate.
adventur.es Portfolio Company
Position based in Columbia, Missouri
As part of a new team, you'll have the opportunity to work hard, learn a lot, and ultimately influence both your individual responsibilities and the overall culture. You need to be self-motivated, hungry to learn, comfortable with data, and drawn to challenges.
Listed in order of priority, here's what we're looking for from a candidate:
- Eagerness to dive in and learn along the way
- Several years of experience in a marketing- and/or lead tracking-related role
- Evidence of writing capabilities
- Evidence of interpreting data to optimize a company's marketing and/or sales efforts
- Evidence of communicating with consumers on behalf of a company
- Literacy in Google Analytics, including behavior tracking; additional experience with advanced on-site tracking systems preferred
- Literacy in Google AdWords, including ad optimization, keyword management, and conversion tracking
- Literacy in Facebook Business Management, including page functionality, advertising, and conversion tracking
- Literacy in traditional media planning and tracking
Here are a few of the perks of the position:
- Opportunity to build the role and help establish the team
- Flexible hours and location
- Full health benefits
- Competitive salary, based on past experience
- Work for the #1 company nationwide in their industry
If you believe you're the right person for this position, please send Emily Holdman an email at E@adventur.es explaining why you should have the opportunity to interview.